- Transaera’s Air Conditioning Tech Offers a 5x Reduction in Climate Impact Over Traditional ACs
- Global Cooling Prize Recognizes Transaera’s Residential Cooling Technology
- News: Transaera’s New Class of Indoor Climate Systems Receives Award from National Science Foundation
- Somerville startup has a cool take on air conditioning
- EIP’s Deep Decarbonization Frontier Fund Leads $4.5M Seed Round in Transaera Inc.
About the Company
Transaera is developing a new class of affordable, energy-efficient, environmentally friendly cooling systems.
About the Solution
Transaera is a spin-out from MIT developing a new class of ultra-efficient air conditioning systems for residential and industrial applications. The company is one of eight finalists in the Global Cooling Prize, an innovation competition featuring some of the world’s largest air conditioner manufacturers.