Co-founder + CEO
Prof. Yet-Ming Chiang
- Sublime Systems Cracks Cement’s Carbon Problem
- 35 Innovators Under 35: Leah Ellis, Sublime Systems
- Climate change‑combatting innovations from Dal alumni sisters elevated to global stage at COP27
- Boston Startup Raises $40 Million to Develop New Low-Carbon Cement Technology
- Sublime Systems Raises $40M in Series A Funding
- Expert voices: Leah Ellis of Sublime Systems
- “Sublime Systems Eliminates Fossil Fuels From Cement Production” – CEO Dr. Leah Ellis
About the Company
Sublime Systems is developing technology to decarbonize cement-making, which is currently responsible for eight percent of global CO2 emissions.
About the Solution
Sublime Systems’ technology reduces a cement kiln’s emissions by 50 percent without changing the properties or chemistry of the cement.