Resiliency + Adaptation
Director of Engineering
- Open Ocean Robotics’ Solar-powered Boats Can Enable Responsible Offshore Wind Development
- Greentown Labs and Vineyard Wind Announce Offshore Wind Challenge Startup Participants
- Drones From Open Ocean Robotics Make A Splash, Tackling Winter Storms And More
- Angus Top Innovator In BC Women Of The Year Awards
- Five BC tech startups that are ready to change the world
About the Company
Open Ocean Robotics makes it cheaper, easier, and safer to understand our oceans using its proprietary, solar-powered, self-driving boats that travel our oceans for months at a time collecting ocean data. Open Ocean Robotics helps ocean researchers, offshore industries, and governments operate more effectively and safely, protect our oceans from challenges including climate change and overfishing, and secure our coastlines.
About the Solution
Open Ocean Robotics provides ocean data and analytics to help ocean industries, organizations, and governments operate more effectively, affordably, and safely. Using its proprietary autonomous boat, the startup designs the mission, deploys the vessel(s), and manages the operation to collect the required data. Open Ocean Robotics works with customers to ensure they have the data they need, and minimize their need to deploy resources and personnel.