Chairman and COO
- The Benefits of Hemp Reinforced Polypropylene Composites for the Auto Industry (Update 2022)
- Heartland Completes LCA of Hemp-based Additive
- Heartland Wins USDA Grant to Expand Research on Regenerative Agriculture and Carbon Sequestration
- Heartland, Ravago collaborate on hemp additives for plastics
- The Ultimate Guide to Regenerative Agriculture And Soil Health
- Sustainable Plastics for Industrial Packaging: Crates & Pallets
- Corn, Wheat, and Soy Farmers Integrate Industrial Hemp into Their Crop Rotations
About the Company
Heartland is a material science company that engineers hemp fibers as additives for plastics. Their team is building America’s first reliable industrial hemp supply chain to support manufacturers looking to reduce their carbon footprint. As an industrial hemp material processor, they work with farmers and manufacturers to ensure the product consistency of carbon-negative additives that can be used across raw material supply chains. Heartland’s materials help companies manufacture stronger, lighter, cheaper, and more sustainable products.
About the Solution
Heartland’s Imperium Filler, Masterbatch and Imperium-filled resins, are for brands, converters, and suppliers that are looking for high-performance carbon-negative plastic additives to help them predictably reduce the cost, weight, and carbon footprint of their products.
Engage – Web-based platform for quantifying Scope 1, 2 and 3 carbon emissions.