Founder + CEO
Co-founder + CTO
Co-founder + Business Development Manager
- Energy Dome uses carbon dioxide as a grid-scale battery
- Energy Dome Closes $11 Million Series A Funding, Advances First Commercial Deployment of Low-Cost, Long Duration CO2 Battery
- CO2 Battery: An Innovative Step Towards Fossil Fuel Free World
- Four startups closing the green innovation gap
- World’s first CO2 battery is ‘missing piece’ in renewable energy puzzle
- CO2 Battery developer Energy Dome wins EUR 17.5m in EC funding
- Dena reveals top energy transition start-ups of 2023
About the Company
Founded by a seasoned entrepreneur and a team of highly skilled engineers in process engineering and turbomachine and in intellectual property, Energy Dome has ideated and patented a revolutionary technology for large-scale and long-duration energy storage: The CO2 Battery.
About the Solution
The CO2 Battery is a proprietary technology based on a thermodynamic process that uses CO2 to store electricity cost-effectively with unprecedented round-trip efficiencies. With Energy Dome’s technology, it is possible to store large quantities of energy for long periods of time anywhere, without any site dependency, and deliver all the typical services of utility-scale storage systems, including grid regulation services. Energy Dome’s technology is particularly designed to just use readily available, off-the-shelf equipment—allowing for very fast commercialization of this solution.