Resiliency + Adaptation
- Global Green Energy Startups Select Houston as Centralized Hub
- INNOVATORS VS COVID-19: A LATAM startup innovation case during the Covid-19
- Los dispensadores interactivos de BoxES fueron destacados entre los más innovadores de Iberoamérica
- Announcing the 2021 Class of Techstars Farm to Fork
- Sleek, Automated Retail? That’s What Fernando Machin Is Working On
About the Company
Boxes is combining physical and digital technology to democratize convenient, affordable and sustainable retail. The company is building a state-of-the-art retail platform that offers brands and retailers throughout the world a solution to customer engagement, data capture, affordability and sustainability.
About the Solution
Today, 300 kilograms of plastic goes into our oceans per second. Single use plastic is also cost inefficient.
Boxes is innovating with sustainable retail with a new refilling device powered with smart reusable packaging where consumers refill CPG products.
Boxes is building a bridge to an era of smart, affordable and sustainable retail. To do that, the company is combining the physical and digital world to allow consumers, brands and retailers to reduce their carbon footprint and save money, by lowering the cost of products up to 40 percent.