Resiliency + Adaptation
Vice President & Treasurer
- Two greater Boston "cleantech" startups awarded $175k for their work
- Building a more inclusive movement: Browning the Green Space
- To drive diversity in clean energy, he connects dots and people
- Massachusetts Releases Funds to Increase Training Equity, MWBE Workforce
- This new climatetech accelerator is seeking entrepreneurs of color
- Year in Review: Accelerators and incubators in Houston tap into diverse population
- Greentown Labs and Browning the Green Space's new accelerator program selects first cohort
- 2 Houston startups tapped for inaugural BIPOC-focused accelerator cohort
- SpadXTech selected for BIPOC-led startup accelerator
About the Company
Browning the Green Space (“BGS”) is a voluntary coalition of leaders and organizations, primarily in the New England region, that share the passion to advance Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (“DEI”) in clean energy. The organization’s goal is to increase the participation and leadership of Black and Brown people and of women (collectively, “underrepresented groups”) in the clean energy space and beyond (e.g., wasted food, water, agtech) in the Northeast.
About the Solution
BGS is focused on a comprehensive approach to addressing diversity, equity, and inclusion across our key focus areas of Careers, Companies, Contracts, Capital, and Communities. We do this by convening to provide opportunities to discuss progress and challenges, filling resource and capacity gaps at the intersection of climate change and race, and building bridges to advance initiatives across sectors and focus areas leveraging our organization’s diverse expertise.