CEO + CTO
Chief of Mining Operations
- American Battery Metals to build its battery metals recycling facility close to Tesla in Nevada
- American Battery Metals gearing up for clean energy transition with battery metals recycling plant
- American Battery Metals Corporation on track to open battery metals recycling plant by September
- American Battery Metals confirms $10 million capital investment from Newood Finance Solutions
- Circularity Challenge Spotlight: American Battery Metals Corporation
- American Battery Technology Company Selected for US DOE Grant for $115M First-of-Kind Commercial-Scale Lithium Manufacturing Facility
- ABTC awarded additional $10M in DOE funding for EV battery recycling
- Ryan Melsert on American Battery Technology Company's Game-Changing Approach
- ABTC CEO Ryan Melsert to Discuss Security of Domestic Battery Metals Supply Chains at BloombergNEF Summit
- One of the Largest Known Lithium Deposits in US Identified at American Battery Technology Company Tonopah Flats Property - Inferred Resource Estimated through S-K 1300 Compliant Study
- ABTC to set up battery recycling facility in Nevada
- American Battery Technology Establishes McCarran, Nevada, Battery Recycling Plant
About the Company
American Battery Technology Company is a premiere lithium resource exploration and development company, whose primary focus is the establishment of a low-cost, environmentally sound production base to supply the rapidly growing lithium-ion battery industry for both mobile devices and laptops, as well as the burgeoning electronic vehicle (EV) industry.
About the Solution
The people behind American Battery Technology are battery experts from start to finish: the initial harvesting of battery metals; the purification of these feedstocks into battery grade materials; the synthesis of these feedstocks into active and inactive components; the manufacturing of the cells themselves; and the manufacturing of these cells into integrated modules and packs.
Using this wide breadth of knowledge, the company has developed a full recycling process that can recover over 95 percent of each of the elemental metals that are integral to manufacturing new batteries.