Our 200+ startups never fail to impress us with their hard work and commitment to scaling their climatetech solutions! Check out their latest accomplishments below.
- Patch, a participant in Year 1 of the Carbon to Value (C2V) Initiative, raised a $55M Series B.
- Our alum ZwitterCo raised a $33M Series A.
- SparkCharge raised a $7M Series A and will expand its EV charging delivery to 12 new California cities.
- Future raised $5.3M in seed funding.
- Transaera raised a $4.5M seed round, led by Energy Impact Partners’ Deep Decarbonization Frontier Fund.
- Alloy Enterprises closed a $3M SAFE financing round, led by Lockheed Martin.
- ecoLocked, a participant in Year 2 of the C2V Initiative, raised an initial funding round of €1.8M.
- Dash Clean Energy was awarded a $1.2M grant from the California Energy Commission.
- Community Energy Labs raised $1M in pre-seed funding.
- Criterion Energy Partners received a strategic investment from Chesapeake Energy.
- NBD Nano, a Greentown alum with expertise in advanced materials and surface properties, was acquired by Henkel.
Partnerships + Deployments
- WeaveGrid launched its evPulse pilot program for EV drivers in Northern and Central California.
- CalWave concluded a successful wave energy pilot with zero intervention and 99 percent uptime.
- Syzygy Plasmonics announced plans to test a fully electric clean hydrogen chemical reactor in partnership with LOTTE Chemical, LOTTE Fine Chemical, and Greentown partner Sumitomo Corporation of Americas.
- Cemvita Factory completed a successful field pilot of its gold hydrogen production tech, producing clean hydrogen at $1/kg using subsurface microbes. Due to the success of the pilot, it has created a wholly owned subsidiary called Gold H2, and raised funding for that entity, led by Chart Industries and 8090 industries.
- Criterion Energy Partners obtained a 10,000-acre lease in Texas for its upcoming commercial geothermal project.
- LineVision is expanding its partnership with Duquesne Light Company to deploy additional dynamic line rating sensors in the utility’s service territory in southwestern Pennsylvania.
- Nth Cycle has begun commercial operations of its electro-extraction critical mineral collector.
- CeraPhi Energy entered an agreement with Halliburton and will receive support in the engineering and development of its patented geothermal technology.
- Greentown Go alum Circularise piloted its blockchain technology with ISCC and 10 companies.
- Acelerex partnered with Bachmann to offer combined products and services for turnkey solutions targeting the growing world markets for clean energy systems.
- AIR COMPANY, a participant in Year 2 of the C2V Initiative, announced its sustainable aviation fuel, which is made from CO2.
- Energy Dome signed an MOU with Ørsted to run a feasibility study on the deployment of a 20 MW / 200 MWh energy storage facility using Energy Dome’s CO2 Battery technology at Ørsted sites.