Our 200 startups never fail to impress us with their hard work and commitment to scaling their climatetech solutions! Check out their latest accomplishments below.
- Tender Food raised a $12M seed round, led by Lowercarbon Capital.
- Greentown alum Mori raised a $50M Series B1 round, led by Prelude Ventures.
- Soliyarn received $1.5M from the MA Manufacturing Innovation Initiative.
- Criterion Energy Partners received an investment from Patterson-UTI.
- Planetary, a Carbon to Value Initiative Year 1 participant, raised CA$7.8M and is selling 3,000 carbon credits.
- Revolution Turbine Technologies received a $200K grant from the UK’s Strategic Innovation Fund.
- Ecolectro, a participant in the 2019 H2 Refuel Accelerator, raised over $4.5M.
Deployments + Partnerships
- SparkCharge’s Currently app partnered with Kia to bring on-demand EV charging to Kia customers in California.
- CeraPhi Energy unveiled its GreenFlash service with RenewaBit that retrofits oil and gas wells to produce 100 percent clean geothermal energy.
- Blackburn Energy and Greentown partner University of Massachusetts Lowell completed a research collaboration on Blackburn’s fuel savings, financial benefits, and CO2 reduction.
- Noteworthy AI conducted a 2021 Incubatenergy pilot with FirstEnergy, and the two companies are planning an expanded pilot in 2022.
Awards + Recognition
- Greentown Houston startups won big at CERAWeek’s Energy Transition Venture Day pitch competition! Parasanti won entry into the Chevron Technology Ventures catalyst program; Fysikes Biosolutions won the hydrogen category; Applied Bioplastics won the circular economy category; and Revterra won the energy storage/management category.
- Carbon to Value Initiative Year 1 participant Carbfix’s Climeworks partnership and Greentown member Form Energy are featured in MIT Technology Review’s 2022 roundup of 10 Breakthrough Technologies.
- REVOLUTION Turbine Technologies was selected for Ofgem’s Strategic Innovation Fund.