Our 200+ startups never fail to impress us with their hard work and commitment to scaling their climatetech solutions! Check out their latest accomplishments below.
- Ohmium, a green hydrogen company, raised a $250M Series C for its proton exchange membrane (PEM) electrolyzer technology.
- Energy Dome raised a €40M Series B for its CO2 battery.
- Ebb Carbon raised a $20M Series A for its ocean-based carbon removal technology.
- Fervo Energy received a $10M investment from Devon Energy Corp.
- Veloce Energy closed the initial round of its Series A with investments from ITOCHU and Ecliptic Capital.
- Conduit Tech raised a seed round led by Breakthrough Energy Ventures, with participation from Emerson Collective, Picus Capital, Pear VC, and Collab Fund.
- Carbon to Value Initiative alum Carbon Upcycling Technologies received $600k from Emissions Reduction Alberta for a demonstration to advance carbon utilization tech in the cement and concrete industry.
Partnerships + Deployment
- Advent Technologies opened its fuel cell R&D and manufacturing facility in Charlestown, MA. Elected officials including Massachusetts Governor Maura Healey attended the grand opening.
- SWTCH Energy collaborated with Plugin Stations Online to install 100 public EV chargers throughout New York State.
- Cemvita opened a pilot plant in Houston to produce eCO2 oil, a soybean oil replacement made from converted carbon emissions.
- Phoenix Tailings began production at the United States’ first rare-earth refinery, using its zero-waste, zero-emission technology.
- H2Pro is partnering with Sumitomo Corporation on green hydrogen projects.
- Amogy is deploying its ammonia-to-power system on a tugboat in Kingston, NY and is collaborating with Marco Polo Marine to develop a zero-emission solution for the marine logistics company’s offshore wind fleet.
- Arco Technologies is partnering with Baglietto to create a fuel cell module for the BZero Mega Yacht hydrogen power system.