Our 200 startups never fail to impress us with their hard work and commitment to scaling their climatetech solutions! Check out their latest accomplishments below.
- Raptor Maps raised a $22M Series B.
- Flux Marine closed an oversubscribed $15.5M Series A.
- Cemvita Factory received a $5M investment from United Airlines as it researches greener jet fuel.
- Sense, a Greentown alum, raised a $105M Series C.
- Air Company, a Carbon to Value Initiative Year 1 participant, raised a $30M Series A.
- e-Zinc, a Bold Ideas 2020 participant, raised a $25M Series A.
Deployments + Partnerships
- Cemvita Factory, a Greentown member that participated in Year 1 of the Carbon to Value Initiative, is partnering with Fluor—the initiative’s Year 2 cohort champion—to scale sustainable bio-solutions to extract critical minerals.
- Micronic Technologies announced a cooperative R&D agreement with the EPA.
- Energy Dome is partnering with Ansaldo Energia to bring energy storage facilities to Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
- OhmConnect now has more than 50,000 members living in multi-family housing.
- Energy Toolbase, in partnership with Tantalus Systems, deployed an industry-leading commercial microgrid project that includes solar panels and battery storage in Riverdale, CA.
- Greentown alum Lumafield emerged from stealth mode and announced L’Oréal, OXO, Saucony, Trek Bicycle, Desktop Metal, and WHOOP as some of its first customers.
- Energy Web Foundation launched its Green Proofs platform.
- Dandelion Energy announced a partnership with Robinson.
- INOVUES, an InNOVAte 2019 participant, was selected to develop a demonstration project at 3M’s global headquarters in Minnesota.
Awards + Recognition
- Greentown alum Biobot Analytics was listed as one of Time Magazine’s “Time100 Most Influential Companies of 2022.”
- AmpUp, Community Energy Labs, and Moment Energy were three of the 11 startups selected for the Google for Startups Accelerator: Climate Change cohort.
- Greentown members and alums won big at the XPRIZE! Planetary won a $1M Carbon Removal Milestone Award; Carbfix and Verdox teamed up to win a $1M Air Solution Milestone Award; and Carbfix won a second $1M Air Solution Milestone Award in partnership with another company.
- Greentown members Verdox and Energy Dome and alum Carbfix received BloombergNEF Pioneers awards.
- Community Energy Labs was selected for the Wells Fargo Innovation Incubator’s first demonstration cohort.
- Infinite Cooling received an Edison Award.
- Air Company, a Carbon to Value Initiative Year 1 participant, won an ELLE Magazine Green Beauty Star Award.
- AirStat, Enviro Power, GenH, and MicroEra Power were accepted into DeltaClimeVT.
- GenH was also accepted into the Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator’s fourth cohort.
- SparkCharge CEO Josh Aviv was invited to speak at the White House by Vice President Kamala Harris’s team.
- Salient was named a winner of the Zurich Innovation Championship.