June 15, 2023 @ 8:00 am – 5:30 pm ET
Post Script presents: a gathering of experts to help chart a path forward with AI in the energy transition
Click here to purchase tickets and to see the agenda and speakers. Friends of Greentown receive 20% off with code GTL20!
Suddenly, artificial intelligence is everywhere. Business leaders across the energy sector are trying to figure out what it means for technology adoption, competition, and the way they run their companies.
Post Script Media’s inaugural conference, Transition-AI: Boston, brings together experts and executives from across the energy and innovation space to discuss where AI is already proving its value in use cases for electric utilities, renewable energy optimization, EV charging solutions, and virtual power plants, while promising critical new capabilities to further evolve the flexibility and efficiency of our electricity system.
One of the central pillars of our transition to a net-zero economy is “electrifying everything,” from energy generation, to transportation, heating and cooling, heavy industry, even the cooktops in our homes. As this electrification is underway, it’s becoming increasingly clear an advanced digital layer to climate-tech is essential to add the necessary intelligence to these systems and the electric grid. This intelligence will more and more be the province of AI and the rapid innovations underway in machine learning and distributed intelligence systems.
Over the course of one day, you’ll:
- Build an understanding of where AI is today, and the paths of innovation underway.
- Hear from leaders at utilities, startups, established companies in the energy space, and leading researchers and academics on where AI is adding value.
- Network with fellow attendees during a hands-on session with GPT, and brainstorm new ideas to enhance productivity and drive new innovations
- Understand the challenges and risks associated with AI in the electricity system, and how use cases are emerging to address bottlenecks in the transition to net zero.
Who Should Attend?
Transition-AI: Boston is designed for the community of leaders and practitioners responsible for innovation, strategy, technology, security, and product development within the energy and utilities sectors. Titles will include:
- C-Level Executives
- Heads of Innovation
- VPs of Strategy
- VPs of Product Planning
- Energy and Utility R&D Specialists
- IT decision makers
Join us in shaping the AI-driven net-zero energy future.