Roundtable: Long-duration Energy Storage for a Decarbonized Grid
December 14 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Eastern Time
Join Greentown and Enel on December 14 for this virtual event!
This event, co-hosted by Greentown Labs and our partner Enel, will convene a panel of startups, corporates, and investors to discuss why long-duration energy storage is critical to building a resilient, decarbonized grid—and what’s necessary to propel this technology forward. Discussion topics will include innovation vs. deployment, impact on the development of renewable energy, what value chain collaboration is needed, and more.
Featured speakers include:
- Julie Gaudin, Investment Analyst at EDF
- Mayeana Kamara, Sales, Battery Energy Storage, BASF
- Pasquale Salza, Head of Long Duration Storage and Hybrid Systems at Enel
- Luca Seletto, Head of Enel Innovation Hub Boston at Enel
- Claudio Spadacini, Founder & Ceo, Energy Dome
- Nick Zieja, Manager, ISO Markets & Storage Optimization at Enel