- This event has passed.
Advanced Cleantech Investing
November 17, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm ESTFree
Join us on Tuesday, Nov. 17 for our Advanced Cleantech Investing training program and networking event! This is a follow-up event to the first Cleantech Investing 101 training on Oct. 14.
We welcome everyone who is interested in learning more about cleantech investing through an educational based program to hear from top business leaders in the cleantech industry and meet other like-minded individuals. The event will cover information on term sheets, capitalization tables, exit strategy, and more, and will conclude with networking.
We hope you’ll join to strengthen your network and learn something new about efforts to accelerate the energy transition!
This event will be hosted on Zoom.
Tune in to hear more on:
- Advanced Due Diligence
- Advanced Term Sheets
- Capitalization Tables
- Exit Strategy
Program Agenda (all times indicated in CT):
- 4:00 – 4:25 p.m. – An Introduction to Greentown Labs and Clean Energy Ventures
- 4:25 – 5:45 p.m. – Speaking Program
- 5:45 – 6:30 p.m. – Open Networking
- Daniel Goldman, Clean Energy Ventures
- Jean-Noel Poirier, Executive Managing Director of the Clean Energy Venture Group (CEVG)
- James Garrett, Partner at Vinson & Elkins
- Wes Watts, Partner at Vinson & Elkins
- Devika Kornbacher, Technology Law Partner at Vinson & Elkins